3800 Another American Beheaded

I

imported_snoop

you know what i dont get. this is my thing here, if you are so big and such a bad ass to cut a persons head off and BE PROUD of it why do these bitches where masks and hide their bitch ass faces. if they where real, they would keep the mask off so we could find their ass and be done with it. bunch of damn sissy cowards. TAKE THE MASKS OFF BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
This would make a peaceful man go to war. Those terrorists go beyond insane and inhumane. Our country needs to stop being politically correct and just do the right thing: kill all that harm and threaten our people. Let's give them a decisive conclusion to their 'holy war'. It's these times that I wish the Army would not have kicked me out :( .

J.E.T.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I hope these bastards get what they deserve!!!!! Bunch of mofo's I agree take the mask off and let's see how real they are. Let some US soldiers find out who they are and when they find them torture them live and show the rest of thier follower's what happens when you kill american citizens. I'm talking sick ass torture no be-heading I'm talking razor blade and some alcohol, then knife vs finger's, then baseball vs knee caps, then to top it off break his arms and legs then finally be-head the bastard and display the fool as a sign of what will happen when you kill any more American citizens. You know the fucked up thing about killing one of the Al-Queda members is that the fool will get treated like a hero for dieing for the cause or some BS like that, but oh well one less in the world.........

Leo

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Jun 18 2004, 04:51 PM
I hope these bastards get what they deserve!!!!! Bunch of mofo's I agree take the mask off and let's see how real they are. Let some US soldiers find out who they are and when they find them torture them live and show the rest of thier follower's what happens when you kill american citizens. I'm talking sick ass torture no be-heading I'm talking razor blade and some alcohol, then knife vs finger's, then baseball vs knee caps, then to top it off break his arms and legs then finally be-head the bastard and display the fool as a sign of what will happen when you kill any more American citizens. You know the fucked up thing about killing one of the Al-Qaeda members is that the fool will get treated like a hero for dieing for the cause or some BS like that, but oh well one less in the world.........

Leo
I understand your frustration, guys, but that won't get us anywhere. It will merely go back and fourth endlessly. They kill one of ours, we kill one of them, they kill ours again, etc. We just need to get our citizens out of there, and to hell with rebuilding new networks, electricity, phonelines, etc. Let that be their issue. We already gave their people freedom. We don't owe them anything.

The true BS in this situation is that they're killing civilians in exchange for militant prisoners. These are people that came to help rebuild Iraq and let the people living their enjoy some advancements with their new found freedom. Oh wait, I forgot. The terrorists would rather see the country left in shambles if al Queda or the Baath party isn't in charge of it. People here don't fully realize how bad the citizens of Iraq have it. My parents left Baghdad (last Middle Eastern country they lived in) for America in 1976, just as Sadaam was coming into power, Sadaam being the only reason why they left. Man, the stories they would tell of torture and slaughters, and most of it for stupid, pointless reasons. They behead their own people all the time, so those from the region know better than to buy into this "we're doing this as anti-American sentiment" crap.

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Im with rare. As much as it frustrates me to see this happen, doing it back woudl be counter productive. We are operating over there on a moral superiority. We are trying to show the Iraqi people that despite the attacks on us and tham that we are there to support them, and that sticking with us will be to thier benefit. the majority of the people dont give a rats ass who is in power, so long as they are free, and have food. We see what happens in Israel when you respond to individual high profile attacks like this. It becomes a game of revenge. i kill your guy, you kill mine, ill kill yours. As for bailing out of the country. We did that in Germany in 1918. 11 years later hitler is coming to power because of the economic instability of the country. instability breeds revolution. The german people were willing to put up with the restrictions of Nazi germany because they werent hungry, and had a house with a job. The answer is to support the country until it can stand on its own. once you show people that they will live comfortably and safely in a stable democracy they will shun those that do things like this. It is hard to see these things, and if it were my father i would be distraught, but when it comes down to it he is just one life. As sick and cold hearted as that may sound it is the truth. The future stability of that part of the world, and the global economy as a whole, depends on us taking a deliberate unwaivering path in the middle east. If we sink to their level the people will start to believe that we are in fact no better than the terrorists, and it will result in sympathy towards them. We have to realize that now that we are there we have no choice but to stay and see this out. hopefully int he end it wont be as big of a mistake as soem people are starting to label it.

I feel for this mans family, and they will be in my prayers. please dont take my stance towards his death as a sign of my character. i dont like seeing things like this happen, but in the grand scheme of things it is necessary to move on and keep going about our business. Revenge in the form of torture will do nothing to further our goals. Revenge in the form of instant and complete destruction of people who do this is more appropriate. find them and kill them, but not torture them.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info