3800 My car caught on Fire this AM

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
OMG, my car said LOW OIL, so I was like ok no biggy, I will get a quart throw it in and get an O/C on lunch 2day, well I go to poor the oil in and a little spills on the manifold, well it starts smoking next it goes poof, and the fucker caught on fire, dude I ran into the gas station I'm like I need some water my car is on fire, then I go out poor the water on it and then this passer-by comes by and helps me out, looks like everything is ok..... geeez it scared the shit out of me, I was shaking like I had been in a wreck or something, check the spark plug wires they look alrite... anything else I should inspect?? :ph34r:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Well the leak was under the car dole..it was a little leakage he showed me it, I dunno..

Caedo:I'm never buyin a black car again.. I've had such bad luck with beastie girl, shit all I was thinking is I'm parked next to a gas pump, and were all gunna blow up, my car is gunna fry my ins, is gunna go up and I am still paying for it... mannnn..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info