3800 Anybody got welding capabilities?

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
I went to this place called Exhaust Works near my house and told the guy that my brother is trading in his GP, but wants to switch off my stock exhaust with his Borla Catback exhaust and the guy said he couldnt do it! Something about not being able to re-mount an already used catalytic converter or something and how he could get fined if he did and the right people found out, sounds like a bunch of BS...

So I'm curious if anybody has the ability to take off my stock exhaust, take off the Borla off my brothers car, and switch them for us. Anybody who has some free time, capability, and wants to make some money, just PM me and lemme know how much you'd be asking to do it for me, okay? Thanks!

PS> I'm near Aurora/Naperville

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
He isnt bsing you. The EPA says that a used cat cannot be put on to a car. Period. Its a $10,000 fine for the shop. You need to find someone who will do it for cash. If worse comes to worst i would be happy to help you out. Im by no means an accomplished welder, but the welds dont have to be great or pretty, just air tight. :D So if you want my help pm me. We can work something out.

BC
:ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info