3800 98 blue pace car for sale...

This is going to be brief forgive me, but I will get into more detail later.

This is a friends car... a GTP, and has about 54K miles on it. She has had it since 10K miles, and she is the second owner. The car is in great shape, except for a cracked window shield which can be repaired.

The car has a GP store open K7N cone, and a 3.4 pulley. Everything else is stock and in fine working order.

For those of you that know this is my ex-G/F's GP, that did have the passanger side mirror shattered at Lisa's party, but was replaced new, and painted professionally. That is all I can say right now, expect that it is a collectors car, and is in good shape.

I want to know if there is any interest here before posting on clubgp.

Thanks,
Jared

I think she just wants cash. As for price right now I am not sure, she didn't mention anything yet. I don't want to quote a price that she is not comfortable with.

I am going to talk to her more tonight. It really is a awesome car, we found it in wisconsin.... some old guy drove it only 10K miles and kept it pristine condition for over 3 years until we purchased it. The car is a beaut :D :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list