3800 Portillos at noon

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by dsk727@Jun 16 2004, 11:51 AM
stacey~ I just got your message now.. i would love to but I am super duper busy today at work and will be lucky if I even get a chance to eat lunch today. Maybe tomorrow or friday... sorry :)
tomm works, I just saw this..im on vaca, but will leave town before noon friday.. B)
stace...pm me when you know what we will do

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Ignore the post I walked away to go to the bathroom and my co-W decided to post..anyways..........

I went to Portillose today and it was assnelbows in there, we can go anywhere I don't care

Come'on snatch face monkeys pick a place!!!! u had since 11:30am 2day to deceide

sorry I'm sexually frustrated...racing!! haha or so the co-worker thinks I am anyone care to hear my story? hahaha

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jun 16 2004, 01:32 PM
Ignore the post I walked away to go to the bathroom and my co-W decided to post..anyways..........

I went to Portillose today and it was assnelbows in there, we can go anywhere I don't care

Come'on snatch face monkeys pick a place!!!! u had since 11:30am 2day to deceide

sorry I'm sexually frustrated...racing!! haha or so the co-worker thinks I am anyone care to hear my story? hahaha
portillios THURSDAY..NOON.....see your sexualracing bodys tomm......... :lol: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Fish+Jun 16 2004, 01:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Jun 16 2004, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich@Jun 16 2004, 01:32 PM
sorry I'm sexually frustrated...racing!! haha
Your telling me. :lol: :lol: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Id like to go, but I only get half hour lunches and it would take me longer than that just to get there from Vernon hills. :( [/b][/quote]
you dont look good fish, youd better take the day off..... B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info