3800 Leo

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by JonPGTP1@Jun 16 2004, 02:16 PM
Well, if i could get any traction, i could prolly pull a 13.0 or 12.9. But with a 2.2 60' i ran a 13.5 @ 104.5mph. I really can't get any traction down low with all this torque. The car is SO much faster than those numbers show tho. Up top nothing can catch me. What kinda times are you running?
explain nothing boss. those are some VERY big words

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
that 13.5 is with absolutely NO track prep.

we went up on sunday and he was wearing shorts so he had to hide them by sitting up in the dash- no room for the autotap. he has an AFC2.0 and a happy knob we havnt played with at the track yet.

very conservative timing, probobly about 19* if that, and a 3.0" pulley.

with the 3" pulley and a decent launch on race gas with a bit more timing 12's are very possible.

a 2.8 is going to be impossible to launch with with stock trans/diff and street tires, and the belt will definitely slip up top.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by xttc2000@Jun 16 2004, 04:03 PM

we went up on sunday and he was wearing shorts so he had to hide them by sitting up in the dash- no room for the autotap. he has an AFC2.0 and a happy knob we havnt played with at the track yet.

with the 3" pulley and a decent launch on race gas with a bit more timing 12's are very possible.

a 2.8 is going to be impossible to launch with with stock trans/diff and street tires, and the belt will definitely slip up top.
i dont car who's got what. run what you brung. i'll even give him a second. shit, give me about a month, and i will give him 2 seconds.

plmrass

Regular
Nov 9, 2008
Originally posted by snoop+Jun 16 2004, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snoop @ Jun 16 2004, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xttc2000@Jun 16 2004, 04:03 PM

i dont car who's got what. run what you brung. i'll even give him a second. shit, give me about a month, and i will give him 2 seconds. [/b][/quote]
OHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNOOP DOGGGGG :ph34r: :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info