3800 Belt size for SC w/LPIC & 3.0 pulley

I

imported_snoop

if i was you ron, i would get a 67.0" belt not a 68.0 there will be way too much play in the belt. i got a 68 on mine with the ZZP IC and i can almost put the belt on with my hands and the LP core is i think like 1/4"-1/2" thinner, so just a thought.

VIN7

Apr 22, 2008
Snoop maybe your belt is stretched? I have to move the tensioner all the way to slip the belt on and even then I am fighting with it to go over each grove (I have the 8 rib intense mps). With my coil pack spaced about a 1/4" from the belt, there is no deflection while running to make contact.

I don't think I could even get a 67" belt on there.

Mike

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by VIN7@Jun 15 2004, 03:36 PM
Snoop maybe your belt is stretched? I have to move the tensioner all the way to slip the belt on and even then I am fighting with it to go over each grove (I have the 8 rib intense mps). With my coil pack spaced about a 1/4" from the belt, there is no deflection while running to make contact.

I don't think I could even get a 67" belt on there.

Mike
no shit! oh well i guess i will look at some other time then. thats pretty messed up. my belt must be shot to shit than. that sucks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list