3800 Pontiac Nationals Info...

I

imported_GraFFix

I just checked cordovas website for info on the event this weekend and I dont see them mention anything about Friday. they list the event for Sat and Sun (19-20th)

---------------------------------
From the website
---------------------------------

TRI-POWER PONTIAC THIS WEEKEND

LARGEST PREMIER ALL PONTIAC EVENT IN THE MIDWEST

The 2nd Annual Tri-Power Pontiac Event is this weekend, Saturday & Sunday, June 19-20 at Cordova Dragway. The event presented by The Big Z - Zimmerman Cars of Rock Island is the largest Midwest all-Pontiac event with Drag Racing, A Car Show and Swap Meet. In addition, Arnie “The Farmer” Beswick will be in attendance with one of his famed Pontiacs with a substitute driver at the wheel. Beswick who sustained life threatening injuries in a racing accident last season continues to work towards a full recovery.

The two day all-Pontiac event will also feature a Quick 16, entertaining Nostalgia Super Stocks and much more. Bracket classes include Top (delay box), Modified (no-delay box) and Stock (DOT tires, closed exhaust). In addition a Front Wheel Drive Class will be conducted. This event features two days of bracket racing with pay-outs both days! Gates open both Saturday and Sunday at 8 AM with time trials on Saturday beginning at 10 AM and eliminations at 2 PM.

For more detailed information on this event log onto http://www.pontiacnationals.com

---------------------------------------

Just wondering if you guys have more info then what there giving? From what I can see there not having anything Friday?

LMK

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list