3800 Good Sameratin.......

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Today I was driving on Eola going North and minding my own business on my way to work this morning.....When all of the sudden out of the corner of my left eye there was Green Suburban going across traffic heading East at a very high rate of speed....He hits a car that is trying to make a left hand and the the car does a 360 right in front of me just missing hitting me. Well the Suburban stops for not even a second and runs for it. Well in a split second decison I decide to go after him!

Well I followed him into an industrial park not to far from where I live and he decided to go into the parking lot there. I waited just outside the parking lot and he came out a minute later and he noticed I was sitting there waiting for him to come out. I called the cops in the meantime to tell them what I knew. I followed him and gave the police his Liscense plate and what kind of a car he was driving. Believe me I kept my distance from the guy, didn't know what he was going to do. He stopped and I stopped about 1/2 a block in back of him until the cops got there.

A female police officer shows up and she asks" is that him", I said yeap. She says ok stay here and wait until I am done with him. Well she goes over takes a look at the damage and he gets out of the car and he was put in back of the squad car! The police officer takes all my info and tells me I am there A #1 witness. The guy didn't have a valid drivers liscense and was only 17 years old! He was driving daddy's car. She said he got scared and decided to run. Betcha he didn't think that anyone would follow him.

I know it was a little dangerous. But hale and I have both been involved in car accidents where the person has run off and it felt so good to get this person. I am sure I am going to have to show up to court at somepoint.

What a away to start a morning!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info