3800 i must admit it

I

imported_snoop

the sox are playing real good ball right now and they hit the shit out of any pitcher they face. the cubs on the other hand should be in first but do to winning one losing two vise versa, thay are barley treading water. watch for a great game tonight when prior takes on clemens. congratulations to rocky the sox whore you guys deserve it. :beating:

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
AHH YEAH!!

Im not a big cubs fan. But I am gonna have to watch tonite's game..That is going to be a great pitching matchup. Can the Cubs beat up on CLemens..? I hope so..LOL!

With all the injuries the cubs have had I cant beleive they are still right up there.

The Sox also have a ML setting record of 12 games with 10+ runs Thats awesome.

But as always our 5th pitching starter is still up in the air. ughh and our bullpen is still weak..

Luckily Mags injusry is not affecting us at all. Seeing as all the other hitters are taking up the slack..

ANd El Caballo.. with his 27 game hit streak!! WOOHOO!

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
I agree, sox are on fire. cubs...50% I'd say

Prior's gotta step it up tonight. He can't go 4 innings and walk 8 like his last game.

Supposedly Grudz is back on Friday along with Sosa...so that will help SOME

Woods is back arund July 7th-10th I read in the paper..we need him

I hope todays game is an all out pitching duel...and that the cubs can hand Clemens his first loss of the season.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
The Sox are en fuego. I just hope they keep playing like this all year. Rumors are the Sox will get Freddy Garcia. That would be awesome. And if Shingo starts to close then we will be all good.

I agree considering all the injuries the Cubs have had and to still only be out by 3 or so, thats pretty good.

Cant wait for the Sox-Cubs series!

I'll be there the first Friday game.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info