3800 Found some Fast And Furious Sh*t!..Raced A Supra

What up pimps...i would just like to make a shout out to Bumpin And Alex for doing the install of my rockers and spring...Kick ass man.
Well tonight i went out and bowled till like 12.....well i drop my girl off, it was 12.30 do i decided to call my friend up, and let him ride in my car wit the new shit installed, well we couldn't test it on the street, too many cops, rockers kick in alot at 4000+, well, we went down roselle road and saw this HUGEEEEE car convoy, of ricers, were like holy shit, so we followed them, well i geuss the new hangout for all the car guys in the mcdonals on lake and bloomingdale road...(2 seconds away from me! hehe) damn was it packed, well then we see this huge grewp of car start pulling out, me and my friend follow them, we asked a guy,, were the fuck you guys goin, they said to drag and have some fun, there must of been like 20+ cars, i followed them like 20 minutes, and we are in back oif a industeral park, i talked to the guy some more and he said we will start racing in a bit, i asked whats fastest car you got here, he said, the GTI, runs mid 14 to 15's. I was like..haa, and i said what do you think i run, he said mid 14's....i said..yea ok...well Keep in mind ALL the cars were imports running from 15 to 19 1/4s, well me and my friend are watching these street races, i wish i had my camara...this was at like 2 this mourning by the way......well, what do you know, a Twin Turbo White supra rolls up...he says, who wants to race me...... i asked for the specs of the car..he said completely stock, When i see a frickin fart can on it...he said he swears its stock...i was like. fuck, lets do it.

Well, after being pulled over by some cops i was a bit afraid...we go to the start of the strip..i warm my tires up...and line up wit him, well he asked, is that thing supercharged...i was like fuck yea dude, he was shitting in his pants...well, we line up, the kind puts him arms down and i jump on him HUGE! atleast 2 car lengths, am about 2 car lengths in from of him tell i hit my last gear, then he passes me wit flying colors...i was like DAMNNN....and this kid wanted to spot me 5 cars...

My friend was sitting where all the peeps were and everyone was betting the supra would fuck me up....then when me and the supra come draging by i was in the lead my 2 cars, everyone was like DAMNNN and fuckin GTP....damn...

I WISH i had my camara,and my subs ou,t it was awesome, seriouly like fast and furious shit....after that race everyone left following me from some reason..i geuss that was the high light of there night...

I knew the supra had me...i think i had knock...i still gotta scan it..

All in all it was an awesome night....i love my car....lol

Lataz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info