XTANT12 RETIRING

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Well all, it has been a good run. After getting the car checked out the verdict is I have to replace the rockers and part of my floor is bent upward from being lifted on a lift. The body work alone I can't afford. I have scheduled to have the motor+trans+ radiator pulled and the shell will be junked. It saddens me but the time has come to move on. I like to think of it like this, I did the fast car game and have nothing to be ashamed of. Now it is time for me to move on, I think I want to get into a luxury car next. I want something nice and that is 4 door. I really like the 2015 Genesis family cars. Well, if you guys know anyone who would be looking for a built motor and trans or an oversized radiator do send them my way. I will still poke around here from time to time, but it wont be the same....

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I miss the ease of 400whp and I've always loved GTP's, they're such simple cars, but everything else sucks. Rust bucket pieces of shit. HOWEVER, if one day I find a 4dr Special Edition in white, rust free and not a stupid price, I'd have a hard to resisting.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I miss the ease of 400whp and I've always loved GTP's, they're such simple cars, but everything else sucks. Rust bucket pieces of shit. HOWEVER, if one day I find a 4dr Special Edition in white, rust free and not a stupid price, I'd have a hard to resisting.

Buy a newer v8 car they all pretty much come with that stock now, it amazes me that you can buy a new car and run 11’s with it, go back 4 years and my mustang took some work to hit an 11 mostly just a converter, but it was fairly expensive and a full day job to swap cold air intake exhaust and a tire bam 11’s

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
so zzp put the rack arms on rusted rockers and it bent the floor? are they paying you for the damage they did? any time i have a car with a rusted pinch/rockers i find another spot to lift, to avoid this exact situation.

No, they said I dropped it off like that. Last email said that my door pins were bent ( If I read correctly ) and that was what caused it. It seems to be bouncing around with what caused it and how it is my fault.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info