3800 Rodents and Bugs

ok, on Wednesday Ethan, my son, decided to tell me that we needed to mow the lawn. So we went outside to go into the shed and I unlocked the one side of the door(cuz the other side you have to open from the inside) and walked inside, turned around and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was a spider like this big ( ) width wise crawling over the lock! I screamed and went to run outside...but then right next to it was a honey bee hive with like 8 bees on it!!! After me almost passing out, I almost ran over Ethan and got my mom to kill the spider, which was a hard time cuz after she hit him with the broom, he went running towards me.... and then she killed the honey nest. TTHHEENNN, I started to mow the side of the house, and HOLY CRAP a dead something! I ran over to my mom and told her to come over, it ended up being a baby possom, still alive, but barely. We called the cops and they told us just to leave it, that either the mother will get it, or it will die and then we'd have to throw it away....sadly to say the cute little thing didn't make it to yesterday morning.
Thinking things have come to a simmer......
Yesterday I was finishing up my dinner and went to throw the stuff I didn't eat away, and there I saw a friggen turtle in the middle of my yard! Ethan and I scooped it up and stuck it in a box and brought it to a near by pond..

God I hope I dont run into anything else this weekend.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info