3800 Woooo Hoooo I made it!

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Thanks! I haven't been paying too much attention to the GTP lately, she sits outside all night and I don't wash her every other day anymore. I have been so busy at work and trying to finish my deck that I am neglecting my baby. I am almost done though (with the deck, not work) I will put up picks when I am all done.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jun 10 2004, 10:49 PM
Thanks! I haven't been paying too much attention to the GTP lately, she sits outside all night and I don't wash her every other day anymore. I have been so busy at work and trying to finish my deck that I am neglecting my baby. I am almost done though (with the deck, not work) I will put up picks when I am all done.
Your car is at the Depot an awful lot, you must have bought enough stuff by now!

John

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Originally posted by emersonhart13@Jun 10 2004, 11:36 PM
Probably, I never see anyone, just the car in the lot, then I quickly scan for any damage causing carts...

John
Thanks for looking out for my car. I just picture the VW comercial where the guy sees a cart heading for his car and he runs across the lot and does a football block on the cart ;) .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info