3800 Saw a GP sunday...its was amazing.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
On my way to Leo's sunday, I was coming up on this grand prix SE. It had a blue license plate..michigan maybe? Now...its a newer one, had the gtp front bumper and a spoiler.

What set this one off, is the dual exhuast with I'd say maybe..1 inch tips on it. It looked like the size of a vacuum cleaner extension nozzle. Then I passed him looked in my rearview...and what did I see????

This SE...had a HOOD ORNAMENT!. It was a pontiac arrow, mounted onto the hood about 3 inches off the hood I"d say. :blink:

Even better, in front of the black grilles, are 2 FOG LIGHTS...yes..inbetween the headlights are 2 rectangular SUV type foglights. :unsure:

He had his headlights on, as well as his now 4 foglights.
I slow down, get in the left lane and he slowly catches up, I can see where the guy drilled into the bumper and mounted the foglights, as well as his custome looking hood ornament, I slow down to look into the car and theres this 40-45 year old guy looking at me. So I just laughed and drove off. :lol:

and of course, its the one day I didn't charge my digi camera and have it with me to get a picture of this beauty of a car. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• D
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list