3800 Detroit or L.A.

Who's do you want to win?

• Pistons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers

• It does not matter cuz Basketball sucks!

• Total voters

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
I say Detroit.

I really don't wanna see Malone an Payton win a championship by riding piggyback on the success of Kobe and Shaq.

Neither one of them were good enough to carry their own team to a Finals Victory(Jordan had a little to do with that..LOL)

but for them to get one now would just piss me off.

Detroit played some awesome defense last night and was the first team in the playoffs to win in La.

Go Pistons!!!!!

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I like the Laker's but have to agree with you on Malone. I think that's gay as hell if he wins a ring he didn't work for nothing. Like you said Dole he just piggybacked. Now as for Payton the Glove I'd give it to him he can play some defense and make some clutch plays.

I say Laker's

Don't get me wrong the Piston's are a good team.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Kobe's guaranteeing a win for Game 5, should be interesting!

The biggest flop in this whole series has been Gary Payton, the guy has been utterly useless cept for maybe some of his play last night. I can see the Lakers keeping Malone for another year (if he doesnt retire, which he probably wont if the Lakers lose), but Payton will be gone! Payton just cannot be himself in the triangle offense! The lakers need that third man to pick up his game to even consider them winning game 5, my pick would be Devean George if he can get his three-point shots goin, but with the Pistons defense it could be the end for the Lakers!!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Payton and Malone have both stunk up the floor. Neither are playing defense and neither can score against the pistons. Everytime Kobe drives three guys are open for 3 point shots but not a single one of them can shoot. Walton looks good cause he is the only other one not afraid to even dribble. Should have been pistons in 4 but I think we will get to game 6. Watch for the Lakers to get lots of calls if its close or they get up.

Thread Info