3800 more tattoo's

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Sorry about starting all these tattoo threads, but i am very proud of mine, and i know some of you have some. So lets see them. Here are better pictures of all 3 of my tattoo's. They are all custom done by Tim Hanan at Tattoo City
Tim Hanan

Heres my arm. I did this one for my great Aunt who pasted away a couple years ago. She was really into Wolf's and Eagle's so that's why i got this combo.
615724_13.jpg

Thsi is the one in my Sig and also the one on my chest. I never been thorugh so much pain in my life then with this tattoo. It took a totall of 4 hours to do
615724_11.jpg

And this is the one i just got the other day. Just a better pic of it
615724_12.jpg

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I'll be getting one soon so i might just have to check it out. I like the eagle and wolf combo it looks nice well detailed. The one on your chest I don't know if I could sit there for 4 hrs that had to really hurt, but mad props for sitting there and getting ink done.

Leo

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Jun 2 2004, 06:31 PM
I'll be getting one soon so i might just have to check it out. I like the eagle and wolf combo it looks nice well detailed. The one on your chest I don't know if I could sit there for 4 hrs that had to really hurt, but mad props for sitting there and getting ink done.

Leo
Hell yeah, you have no idea how much that hurt. But pretty tough for only an 18 year old huh?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info