3800 2KREDGHOST is up's

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I will not be posting on the forum for awhile have to take care of somethings first, but I'll be watching so I'll show up to some events. I'll see you all at GPG for sure so everyone have a safe and wonderful summer. If you need to get a hold of me for whatever reason you all have my cell number and if you don't well then you don't J/K :lolsign: I'm in the directory so for now see you all later. Be on the look out for a mod-day in July.

Leo

P.S

To the group hollar at your boy.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Ok ppl never mind I got an assistant so I'll be posting up like usual. The reason I was leaving is because I got a promotion and was dealing with the customer's more frequently and wasn't going to have time to check out the site. I will be on so don't worry ppl.

I'm still here and am not going anywhere!!!!!!!

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Jun 2 2004, 12:45 PM
Ok ppl never mind I got an assistant so I'll be posting up like usual. The reason I was leaving is because I got a promotion and was dealing with the customer's more frequently and wasn't going to have time to check out the site. I will be on so don't worry ppl.

you have an assistant :lolsign:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
redghost - OUT

hs-ryanbio.jpg

:lolsign:

ZC 2K GTP

Regular
Dec 8, 2008
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Jun 2 2004, 11:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Jun 2 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2KREDGHOST@Jun 2 2004, 12:45 PM

you have an assistant :lolsign: [/b][/quote]
He finally got his assistant pimp :lolsign: :lolsign: .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info