3800 Rain

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
ARGH! I was just about to make a post about the over abundance of rain as of late. I have all these new parts waiting to restore and return the turbos to running correctly, but every day off I've had has been pooring. Not a big deal when you have a garage, but I live in an apartment complex, where I'm getting enough heat for having 4 cars to one person in a one bedroom (and now my sis is home from school and staying with me, so make that 5. I need a house before my next lease is up :mellow: )

I've been waiting so long for the weather to get warmer so I can go to town on the cars, but now that it's warm enough, the rest of the weather isn't cooperating. I've got new plugs, wires, coils, ICM, and FPR to install on both cars, and one set of fuel injectors that Justin cleaned for me way back. Then I need to remove the crossover pipes to have the flex joints repaired and then reinstall them, all the vacuum lines replaced, all the hoses, etc. I'm tired of feeling what the car is capable of, and just as it is about to hit peak power, suddenly hitting overboost cut-off (one of the many very common driveability problems to due the very common leaking crossover pipes on the TGPs). Maybe I should just rent a garage somewhere for a few months. :rolleyes:

I

imported_Theautoguy

Weather forcast for today: (as I've obversed)

Rain-Sun-Rain-Sun-Rain-Sun-Cloudy...

I went into Subway to get some subs, it was sunny. By the time I was walking out, it was pouring down rain. By the time I got home, one mile away, it was dry!!??..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info