3800 Do they just hand out driver license to anyone???

atomicman

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
I had the whole story i was going to put up and vent anger but 2 16 hour shifts just make me tired and lazy, long story short, ford explorer, backing up atleast 30 mph + my car =

couldnt figure out how to post it

she comes to me and says " i may have clipped your bumper" :bump:

i got te insurance to cover it, well hers anyways, i have to get it fixed, but when she hit me, my car moved 3 feet forward while in park and the parking brake on, i have this on the security camera at my work and she just pulls up, goes in reverse and slms into my car, at leats 30 mph, big thing is, not only is the bumper messed up, my alignment is off and i have a nice exhaust leak now too....GREAT :angry:

well it ended up being a long story anyways, oh well
:givemebeer:

atomicman

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
yeah a new hood would be awesome, but i have this horrible fear that the frame could be bent, my trunk alignment is off too and she just doesnt feel right anymore. if thats the case, there will be major damage going on somwhere :ph34r:

yeah im going to burn the video off the hard drive at work u have to see it, my car is just siting there than BLAMO!!! there is a ford explorer in it, you can see how fast she was going, and thats what i ned if this goes further than just the agents

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

sorry for your car bro, but have you ever seen a 30 mph collision, she would have taken out your entire rear end, not only dented in a corner. Still sucks either way, but i doubt it was more than a 5 mph roll into your car. I'v done more damage just idling it into a car at 3mph. Sorry anyways bro, still sucks that it happened, but at least you got it on tape, so she will have to pay everything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info