3800 White GTP 2dr on Roselle RD.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Oct 25, 2007
Ok friday night i was riding around with my buddy in his BMW 325Is and he thought he could beat a GTP well he saw this white GTP 2dr on Roselle. The GTP had oval tipped exhaust white pontiac in the rear. He had a pully too ( i think). Well my buddy tried racing him. Lets just say the GTP whipped his ass (like i told him it would). Who was the guy driving the GTP????

T

Tony

Originally posted by ScaAvenger@May 30 2004, 12:37 PM
Ok friday night i was riding around with my buddy in his BMW 325Is and he thought he could beat a GTP well he saw this white GTP 2dr on Roselle. The GTP had oval tipped exhaust white pontiac in the rear. He had a pully too ( i think). Well my buddy tried racing him. Lets just say the GTP whipped his ass (like i told him it would). Who was the guy driving the GTP????
lol, yea that was me.. i was just messing with u guys though, me and one my girls were just bored and we were cruising around..

Originally posted by Tony+Jun 1 2004, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tony @ Jun 1 2004, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ScaAvenger@May 30 2004, 12:37 PM
lol, yea that was me.. i was just messing with u guys though, me and one my girls were just bored and we were cruising around.. [/b][/quote]
one of your girls?

T

Tony

Originally posted by whitecav_79+Jun 1 2004, 09:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whitecav_79 @ Jun 1 2004, 09:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Tony@Jun 1 2004, 07:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ScaAvenger
@May 30 2004, 12:37 PM

lol, yea that was me.. i was just messing with u guys though, me and one my girls were just bored and we were cruising around..
one of your girls? [/b][/quote]
umm yea, that was only one of them ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Wessel
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list