3800 Drove an Evo

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by mybluegtp+May 30 2004, 09:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mybluegtp @ May 30 2004, 09:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Aircal@May 29 2004, 11:41 PM
All I can say is damnnnnnnnnnnn :D 
Only complant about it would be the sound. To whiney for me. But damn does it move.
Jerk!!!! :(

;) [/b][/quote]
It is white with blue accents for the interior. I'm kind of suprised it has been there for 2 weeks now. Of course every kid coming in wants to take it out. That and the black convt. TA.

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Those MOFO are fast :eek: I was speeding with one over the weekend on my way to Wisconsin weaving in and out of traffic and he was on my ass until I got and opening and he got block in, but I know on the straight away that EVO would have left me behind. Need more mods :D

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by RareGMFan@Jun 2 2004, 12:17 AM
Carmax sells new cars?? :confused:
Yep!!! B)

In the chicago market we have Ford, Chevy, Toyota and Mitsubishi. Some of the other markets have others too. All of them are online. You can see msrp, dealer invoice and then the carmax price. You can even special order. And what ever the advertised sale is ie: rebates, special financing, the same is used.
Other dealers don't seem to like us much! :D :lol: :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info