3800 Killed a WRX :D

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
after the cops broke up BK I was driving home and this black WRX next to me gets on it and gets off on Roselle Rd....

So we get up to the road before Higgins and catch a light... we hit it from a dead stop and he waks me hard... My tires went up in smoke (i'm on Kuhmo Supra 712s) .. so we both are turning left on higgins, he's in back of me... as soon as we're straight I hit the gas but the converter was locked and stupid thing wouldn't unlock so he flys past me , then I get it to unlock and hit it, he's on the gas... and I passed him like he was standing still :D :)

That is all :D

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
oh also had 2 other races

barrington road in barrington just before the train tracks... this a$$hole in an old style bonneville (young kid and his g/f) was driving 20 in the 25 for the mile or so it's like that... so I wanted to get past him... we're lined up, light turns and he squeels his tires!!!

I'm thinkin WTF! I'm maybe 10-15% throttle and staying right with him... I couldn't get on it cause of the train tracks ahead .. right after the train tracks it merges to 1 lane.. so I hit it and kille dhim

Then at Barrington & 14 , i'm next to a jeep grand cherokee... light turns and he jumps me! I'm part throttle (again 10-15%) but he's pulling... so finally after the bump through the intersection I hit it and fly past him... 1/4 mile down the road I see a car on the side of the street... whatya know it's an impy w/a light bar hehe... fortuanetly he mustn't have heard me or didn't feel like going after me (I had slowed e down to 40 by then)

I haven't driven the TA in 2 weeks ... god I love this car :D Now I just need to get my REAL tires back on so I have some traction at least...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• horist
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list