3800 Be on the look out

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by saulgp97@May 28 2004, 05:11 PM
Here in south bend they're doing the same....don't you guys think cops have better things to do....
Ya know what, i'm gonna be nice and just keep my mouth shut on that one, but you need to watch what you say man, not trying to be a dick, but just watch what you say, things like that offend some people

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
I don't want to offend anyone either...but lets just say, "Big Brother just got another free pass" Hope you didn't have more than 2 beers at dinner b/c now along with your seatbelt violation, your ass is going to jail! Just fair warning. Their (law officials) primary concern here is not seatbelts, seatbelts give them the opportunity to make more $$$$

And that my friends is the bottom line!

Good, you keep your mouth shut. I agree, don't care if it offends anyone either...i got pulled over the other day for not wearing a seatbelt....comin straight out of school, a sheriff was sitting there in someone's driveway on the left side...he's pulled over 4 people in 2 days. And he pulled me over for not wearing a seatbelt? What a lowlife...he's got to have somethin better to do than pull over highschool kids as soon as they get out of school.

I-Dom-In-8

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Nw side
Originally posted by JonPGTP1@May 29 2004, 12:06 PM
Good, you keep your mouth shut. I agree, don't care if it offends anyone either...i got pulled over the other day for not wearing a seatbelt....comin straight out of school, a sheriff was sitting there in someone's driveway on the left side...he's pulled over 4 people in 2 days. And he pulled me over for not wearing a seatbelt? What a lowlife...he's got to have somethin better to do than pull over highschool kids as soon as they get out of school.
Ahh sorry but if you dont follow the rules of the road then you shouldnt be behind the wheels, Its as simple as that....You want to play you have to pay, In this case you didnt wear your seatbelt so you got fined, Now you have to pay....

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by JonPGTP1@May 29 2004, 12:06 PM
See now that you said that i am gonna open my mouth, when you call a cop a low life that def. offends me. My dad has been a cop for 28 years and a damn fine one to. You have no idea what's it like to be a little kid and have your dad working the nights shift and not seeing him for 3 months at a time. You don't know what it's like to get a phone call to your house at 3am for your dad cause some jag off when physco with a gun, and seeing your dad put on his bullet proof vest and strapping 3 guns to him and leaving wondering if he is gonna be back in the morning. you have no idea what that is like wondering when your dad goes to his job on a regular day if he is gonna come home for dinner later or come home in a body bag. I mean yes i have run into my fair share of cops, but you gotta remeber what they have to go through in a day, i mean how would you like it if you were told to do something and you didn't do it, they just make sure that you do it and it don't happen again like with the seat belts. And cops don't get paid more by how many tickets they write. So next time you you wanna say something bad about a cop why don't you stop and think that maybe if you had done something different like obeyed the law and waore your seatbelt, that they wouldn't have to give you a ticket, so really it's your fault and your the jag off

T

turbo brick

Though I am not the biggest fan of cops, I have to agree with 00GTPSC. They have to do their jobs. Its not their fault u did somethin wrong, they're jus lookin out for the safety of the general public. So jus buckle up and don't drive around trashed, cuz I don't want somebody sewervin into me and causing an accident. Remember, people die when they fly through windshields.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by turbo brick@May 30 2004, 01:24 PM
Though I am not the biggest fan of cops, I have to agree with 00GTPSC. They have to do their jobs. Its not their fault u did somethin wrong, they're jus lookin out for the safety of the general public. So jus buckle up and don't drive around trashed, cuz I don't want somebody sewervin into me and causing an accident. Remember, people die when they fly through windshields.
Thank you

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Originally posted by 00GTPSC+May 30 2004, 10:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (00GTPSC @ May 30 2004, 10:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-turbo brick@May 30 2004, 01:24 PM
Though I am not the biggest fan of cops, I have to agree with 00GTPSC.  They have to do their jobs. Its not their fault u did somethin wrong, they're jus lookin out for the safety of the general public.  So jus buckle up and don't drive around trashed, cuz I don't want somebody sewervin into me and causing an accident. Remember, people die when they fly through windshields.
Thank you [/b][/quote]
I will third that, no sympathy from me if you get a seat belt ticket... All you are is cheating yourself... And tell your Dad thanks, because as much as we all "hate" cops imagine how it would be without good ones...

Food for thought,
John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info