3800 TOG's....WOW!

markymarc

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
I had my TOG's installed last week and I am floored (literally and figuratively) by the results. I hardly lost any low end from what I can tell and the mid/upper range is incredible!!!. Going from 50-90 mph on the highway is absolutely insane now. The sound of the car didn't change much, which is what I wanted. What is strange is that the whine became more distinct and louder (much to my pleasure), with a low tone playing in harmony, but nothing else changed!

Turning heads on the street has never been easier by just stepping on the throttle.

I thought that would be it, but this mod bug is addicitve. Rockers are next.

I need to start attending some ilgpc track days and other events.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
SLP's are a piece of shit.

They rust and can only be used once. Cant move them to another vechicle..

A member on club GP got screwed by SLP they would nhot waranty his headers. HIs rusted out..severly and when he took the off to send them back the metal slleve that holds the 2 pieces together is not re-usable..

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
Originally posted by alexgtp@May 29 2004, 09:16 AM
SLP's are a piece of shit.

They rust and can only be used once. Cant move them to another vechicle..

A member on club GP got screwed by SLP they would nhot waranty his headers. HIs rusted out..severly and when he took the off to send them back the metal slleve that holds the 2 pieces together is not re-usable..
so I guess that's why they are included with 'performance' packages. b/c they are cheaper and do not have the quality to stand on their own? You've been right so far alex, I have no reason to assume you're not right now. Thanks for the heads up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info