3800 Downers Grove 5/28

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I plan to be downtown for cruise night tonight with my Trans Am. If anyone makes it out stop by and say hi!
As for problems with the newer cars at cruise nights downers has made it 75 and older models for the featured cars. I joined the car show group but missed both meetings :( so I wasn't able to bitch about that, cause my car gets left out then.
Anyway I should be out tonight.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Was a pretty cool night. Just like I thought the special area is only for pre 75's but they didn't make me move which was cool. Saw a few guys I hadn't seen in a while. Lots of people stopped by to tell me how nice the car looked. And I havn't even waxed it yet!
Lots of f-bodys and cobras it seemed like tonight. At one point about 5 pro street guys where cruising at once. Got really loud!!!!! B)

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Ok. Then we did see your car. Me and my sis were walking through that street with pizza and drinks in hand. I saw yours and told my sis that one of my buddies woulda' been crying because he had a '79, same color and everything, but in piss-poor condition. It would have brought a tear to his eye to see one as nice as yours. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info