3800 Cars back in the shop :-(

Well it is the 3 time this spring... :( this time it is the fuel pump <_< i was at school when it happened (my last day too :angry:) but it went to the dealership on 1520 W Jefferson St JOLIET, IL 60435 its called D 'Arcy Buick Oldsmobile Gmc Trucks it was the closest. They said it might be done tomarrow night i made sure the fuses and shit were still good ;) but i had to take out my subs and my pulley and FWI in a school parking lot haha not very fun. well what a day i am so mad!!

It had a 1/4 tanks of gas it in and i almost never run it down below that why would it do this??

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by SweetGTP99@May 28 2004, 03:03 PM
well it was there overnight and it did not start for them so they pushed it inside and it started right up?? and thaey said there is nothing wrong with it and to come pick it up WTF there must be something wrong with it right??
Well, this is kind of a long shot but your CPS (crank position sensor) might be on it's last leg.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list