3800 TA goes under the knife :)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
http://www.horist.com/images/bodywork/day1/index.htm
http://www.horist.com/images/bodywork/day2/index.htm

My dad's an auto mechanic at a jaguar dealership... so he is having one of the body men do all the work... will be much less than at any other body shop :) doing it for a cash deal :) plus I told him he had to bring his digi cam (that I bought him for xmas in 02) and take pics of the progress :)

I dropped the car off Monday evening, sounds like painting will be done tomorrow :)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
for now just that "nasty ding" .... but today (well yesterday, wednesday) "dent busters" was in the shop so my dad had them pull out 2 small dents on the driver side... total cost... 30 bux :) (gotta love cash deals)

when I get the car back I'm going to spray the front clip myself... should be good enough for some photos for the hot rod power tour, then when it's over I'll have my front clip done professionally...

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@May 27 2004, 03:55 AM
Damn Horist, i just wanna say that you have prob. the most beautiful F-body i have ever seen.

I just got even more good news today... paints on , he's going to buff it tomorrow and it'll be done (but not sure if I'll haveit for the weekend yet)

The really cool thing is the cost...

They got the car in w/out cutting a repair order... my dad asked the guy that's doing the work how much he wants... and he said 100 bux ... so I'm going to give him 200...

200 bux for a job that my estimates said would cost 1200-1300 :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by horist+May 27 2004, 12:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (horist @ May 27 2004, 12:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-00GTPSC@May 27 2004, 03:55 AM
Damn Horist, i just wanna say that you have prob. the most beautiful F-body i have ever seen.

I just got even more good news today... paints on , he's going to buff it tomorrow and it'll be done (but not sure if I'll haveit for the weekend yet)

The really cool thing is the cost...

They got the car in w/out cutting a repair order... my dad asked the guy that's doing the work how much he wants... and he said 100 bux ... so I'm going to give him 200...

200 bux for a job that my estimates said would cost 1200-1300 :D [/b][/quote]
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Damn dude, maybe I should ask you to take my car in and have all the little dings fixed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info