3800 help with a part number...

well today, i was looking around and the t-connection, i am assumeing is a vauum line, that comes off under the supercharger is cracked. i went all over the place trying to find one and no one has one. i called the dealership by my house but they don't know nothing. i am trying to explain to the guy what it is. and he can't find nothing. does anyone know where i can get one. the t-connector is cracked bad. i am epoxying it as of now. does anyone know the part number for that? or where i can get one? alot of places have the rubber t's but not with the 1/8's sides and then whatever size it is that connects to the supercharger. Thanks

Zack

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
I had the same problem. Problem is at the dealer, the whole vacuum line is a set they said, going from the intake manifold, to supercharger and around the back. They didn't have just a single "T"

I ended up getting one that I had to take a dremel bit too, to widen it out so it would fit Its worked fine for me for 2000 miles so far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Z
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list