3800 FS: lots of stuff FS

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
No downpipe since it was cut, but I have the rest. Make an offer on all of these as a whole or i'll just part it out. All are in good condition; came off of my car with 27k miles on it. Money talks on asking prices.
  • front and rear manifolds w/crossover, good for porting - $50
  • cat-back to Y (w/resonator, not including Y)
  • just in front of the Y to the 2 mufflers
  • 2 stock tips - spray painted black on the inside, and buffed/sanded outter edge. Looks nice, asking $25.
  • Passenger side upper engine bracket. Brand new - purchased wrong one. List price is $60 from GMPD, and it was $90 shipped - $50
  • Caspers AFPR - only like 100 miles on it, doesn't even smell like gas. I have no need for it anymore. $45
  • K&N 9" cone filter with 4" inlit - $30 - I need to go down to a 7" with 3.5" inlit.
  • bad cat (blitzu's old one) - gut it and use it as a spoof if possible, use it as a tire chok/blocker - free, pick it up
  • stock WP pulley - $10
  • rear O2 sensor - free pick it up
  • ZIP100 drive - barely used at all, was my grandpa's - $40
  • Ti-83 Plus Calculator - $40
  • (2) 195*F stat - $2
I'll donate half of whatever I make to ILGPC. I know it wont be much, but every little bit helps, right?

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
195* stats - one came out of my car, one was an autozone one that I purchased for this past winter. Both work on 3800 series engines..but I'm not sure if they will fit other cars.

FPR is for the regulator only. Add $30 for me to include the gauge...although it is some eye candy to look at when I open the hood ;)

what do you mean by front and rear manifolds? as in exhaust manifolds? if they're the part i think you're talking about, i may be interested......

Yes, the exhaust manifolds.

Fish - I said my stock downpipe was cut in my first post :( I can see if I have the cut one laying around if you really want. I'll toss that to you for free.

The filter is just under 1 year old. I will also trade for a 7" with 3.5" diameter if it is also in good condition.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info