3800 Something everyone should do

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well, thought I'd get a jump on my suspension project last night. I wanted to see if the tubular trailing arms alone would make an improvement, so it was the only thing I swapped out. It's a very noticable difference! It's comparable to the difference a strut tower brace makes up front, car feels way more solid out back. My car has been suffering from saggy ass since last summer, and it totally went away doing this change alone. So I urge anyone with a w-body to get the GMPP trailing arms, or the BMR's. It's a great upgrade, and the GMPP arms are pretty cheap too...Tonight's agenda: Struts and lowering springs...

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
big difference, especially when you put everything in. I have both Next level strut tower braces, GMPP trailing arms, RAT Swaybars and GM lowering springs with spring tech struts.. All I have to do is just learn how to handle the car. ;)

But now I might have to replace my lower control arms. :(

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by mybluegtp@May 21 2004, 09:00 AM
big difference, especially when you put everything in. I have both Next level strut tower braces, GMPP trailing arms, RAT Swaybars and GM lowering springs with spring tech struts.. All I have to do is just learn how to handle the car. ;)

But now I might have to replace my lower control arms. :(
Does anyone make a performance LCA? I was thinking of getting the whole assembly to get the bushings/ball joint control arm in one shot.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I don't think it lifted it, it just feels less saggy, it's hard to explain. It almost feels as if 100lbs was taken off the back of the car. I changed out The front struts tonight, was pretty easy; took about two hours. Car sits pretty cool with the front low and the back normal, I'll start the back in the morning.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list