3800 Had to drive an R32 today

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
We have a big sale going on up by O'hare and we had to drive 18 or so cars up there from Countryside. I got to take the R32 up there. This car is Awesome! 1.8turbo, six speed, 4Motion! It had a whole 68 miles on it and by the time we got there it was fully broken in :rolleyes: . A few toll booth blasts and some 7grand shifts and she was ready to go. The exhaust sounds wicked, it has a valve that opens at higher rpm's that makes it louder. The seats are leather Konig and they don't let your ass move a bit around turns. The steering wheel is so fat that it would make any black man jealous. What a fun ride! I sould really see if I could get one for the next mod day ;) .

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@May 20 2004, 10:54 PM
We have a big sale going on up by O'hare and we had to drive 18 or so cars up there from Countryside. I got to take the R32 up there. This car is Awesome! 1.8turbo, six speed, 4Motion! It had a whole 68 miles on it and by the time we got there it was fully broken in :rolleyes: . A few toll booth blasts and some 7grand shifts and she was ready to go. The exhaust sounds wicked, it has a valve that opens at higher rpm's that makes it louder. The seats are leather Konig and they don't let your ass move a bit around turns. The steering wheel is so fat that it would make any black man jealous. What a fun ride! I sould really see if I could get one for the next mod day ;) .
ya those things are pretty sweet and they are great performers to... but i believe it has the 3.2 liter V-6 in them (hence R32) and its got 240 hp and 236lb/ft. with a good driver it'll run a 14 flat in the ¼ mile at 100mph.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by rjaz gtp@May 21 2004, 09:39 AM
A few toll booth blasts and some 7grand shifts and she was ready to go
Can you tell me what color the one you were driving is, that way I don't buy that one! :D
I thought all cars had a 500 miles break in period???
Or maybe that was a 5 mile break in period... :ph34r:
shit, i had like 170 miles on my car when i took it to the track. 14.7 baby and i didnt have it 2 weeks. :D

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Sorry no Skyline (the skylines are ugly anyway). Here is a few pics of the VW R32
001__scaled_600.jpg

006__scaled_600.jpg

012__scaled_600.jpg

014__scaled_600.jpg

017__scaled_600.jpg

009__scaled_600.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info