3800 moanin...

I am leaving the team that I am on. There are some things that had gone down that I no longer feel to be a part of the laughin stock while someone else rubs stuff in my face.

I normally dont give up like this and try to stay strong, but there isn't any way that I can not be around a person and him rub it in my face....soooo
yea...contract is done.

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by whitecav_79@May 18 2004, 09:28 AM
alright, I won't post that my car runs low 12's

I'd love to go to events...I love racing

btw...u do graffix or is that just ur name?
cuz im going to need to replace mine
I was jokin about the times thing but since it runs low 12's how bout givin me a ride :p

but yes I do some graphics, I made the logos for this club...I might be able to do something for you. let me know if you have any pics or stuff youd like in a sig. Ill see what I can come up with :)

ttyl

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Aircal+May 18 2004, 09:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aircal @ May 18 2004, 09:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-whitecav_79@May 18 2004, 10:15 AM
I don't have a gtp!
Thats fine, it just means you have to buy the beer for those that have a GTP!!!! :givemebeer: [/b][/quote]
:lol: ^^^ I agree..

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
damn that sucks Yvonne, but dont let something like that bother you. You dont have an interview here or when you leave. You may stay as long as you want and leave when ever you want and no one will judge you unless you give us a reason to. ;) As you can see you are very welcome here even though you drive a 12 second cavalier you will be the main attraction at are meets. B)

-alfredo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info