3800 GP GT vs Celica GT-S (6spd)

swimminomar

Feb 7, 2008
Driving around Champaign last night with one of my friends, I came across a silver Celica GT-S with an asian driver in his early 20's and his g/f. I drove by them not really giving them much attention, when the Celica begins to pace me at about 40 in a 45. So I showed him I was game with a little jump on the throttle, and I slowed back up to pace him again. He jumped it at around 35 and got his back tires to my front fender when I hit it I just started walking him. By 110 I had 1 1/2-2 car lengths on him. We decide to go again this time we got a light together, when I got the green I rolled into it but he wouldn't have that and wanted to go from a 20 roll this time. Well we did it again, but this time I got the jump and pulled to about 3 carlengths by 100 when I shut it down. I gave thumbs up, he gave the wave, and his g/f yelled out nice car as he turned into Wal-Mart. Good races overall :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list