3800 Results of race day's?

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Bust out some info I was to freakin tired had to go home and catch up on sleep then I decided to hit up the weedfest. The ladies were out in full force at the fest had a great time seen an old friend and we just chilled. I need times ppl's what did the turbo car do?? What about Chris Green's car do?? The Bonneville??? Sorry I missed the event I was tired as hell.

The bonnie pulled a 11.4 i beleive, i watched the turbo car, wasn't havin any luck, couple of problems but other then that it was awesome, i think i heard someone say the first run it had was the best, but i ddin't get to see that, i was prepin my car.....i don't know what the other gp was runnin, but all in all, ed loved the track cause they didn't give him shit but the roll cage....lol

Bumpin will probaly know more...

All in all i am glad i went. had alotta fun other then the crisp skin i have now. lol

Lataz

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Well It was a good day for intemnse

Chris Green in the MP112 car got a PB
Ed in the bonneville got a P.B.

And the turbo car did not break!! :) But no 9's :-( Best run for the Turbo car was a 10.3 at 136 MPH.. WHOA!!

I also heard that all the intense cars got personal bests for 60's !!

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
yeah I remember bumpin saying that the 11.4 is a new PB for the bonne.. and that all intense drivers got new PB 60ft times yesterday...

I don't know who won brackets but I think it was J/O final 2 was him and Mark (Mals27)

We raised another $67 for the site with the gift certificate raffle (Total of $162 raised this weekend with the gamecube and track day raffle for the site).
There were also a lot of intense prizes but I don't remember who won them all.

Hopefully bumpin will make apost with all the results for everyone to read :)

I

imported_Theautoguy

...at Byron...

I didn't top my best et but I did get a pb 60' of 2.1. More importantly, I scanned all 6 runs and found absolutely no KR, not even at 12+ pounds of boost!!! Modular 3.2 system here I come.

I did meet several other members who didn't know about the track change, about 4-5 in all. We still had fun in the staging lanes and at the tree lined side of the pits. One kid, with very minimal mods was pulling flat 14's on Eagle RS-A's. (That's 14.00!) Very impressive! It seemed his launch technique involved driving the car like it's a rental...but it worked repeatedly.

I truley hope that those who followed to US41 enjoyed at least equally beautiful weather and commradary. I hope to meet up with the club for the next event.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
sorry i havent posted yet, just got back from the hotel, ummm......lets see......Ed ran the bonneville to a new PB of 11.45, cant recall Chris Green's new PB, but it was fast, lol. CG also managed to snag a new best 60' time. CG's car had so much more in it too, it was very capable of running an 11.2 yesterday. the Turbo Car ran a few very impressive times yesterday, which were already stated. i will post some more info a little later, once i can find the sheet where i wrote everything down.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I was the VERY last person to leave..... didn't see you stacey... 41 was very good to all that came... great time... I don't give my times.. but.. I did pretty good... time to start advancing timing... and to get rid of my O2 problem...

good time.. lots of runs in.. and everyone was getting pretty good times..

I won a couple of prizes... :)

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by ThaLord+May 17 2004, 02:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThaLord @ May 17 2004, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix@May 17 2004, 01:54 PM
LOL John...what is this "I dont give my times" stuff?

I almost thought i was on chitownracing.com for a second...but no im in the right place...I think  :unsure:
no one needs to know what I run... so... I won't post my times.. ever... chitownracing?? never heard of that.. will have to look.. [/b][/quote]
LOL...ok as you wish...Ill just call you out next time at the track and get the timeslips on the return lane...then ill know :p

Wanna race? :lolsign:

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by GraFFix+May 17 2004, 03:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GraFFix @ May 17 2004, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ThaLord@May 17 2004, 02:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix
@May 17 2004, 01:54 PM
LOL John...what is this "I dont give my times" stuff?

I almost thought i was on chitownracing.com for a second...but no im in the right place...I think  :unsure:

no one needs to know what I run... so... I won't post my times.. ever... chitownracing?? never heard of that.. will have to look..
LOL...ok as you wish...Ill just call you out next time at the track and get the timeslips on the return lane...then ill know :p

Wanna race? :lolsign: [/b][/quote]

race??? Anytime... :eek: :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info