3800 Thanks to LP for hosting

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Yo B!!! Had a blast we were the last men standing!! Brian,Snoop,Ulises, and me just chillin. The door bell joke was funny as hell. C U next time B, and Snoop I want to see your ride during the day. I told my kid brother and he said he'll go next time to see your ride chop away.

Leo

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@May 17 2004, 11:29 AM
Yo B!!! Had a blast we were the last men standing!!  Brian,Snoop,Ulises, and me just chillin. The door bell joke was funny as hell. C U next time B, and Snoop I want to see your ride during the day. I told my kid brother and he said he'll go next time to see your ride chop away.

Leo
HELL YEAH, that was cool as hell. shit, we can prolly kick it some time soon leo. you aint that far from me. give me a call cheif 708-268-9068. we'll hook up. you could come out to my hood and we can kick it on "da block" for a night. i think you will like it.

that doorbell was some funny ass shit though for real. fish woke up and had no idea what was happening. then jamie almost hit me car after spinning out and almost nailed shanda. oh well, it was fun as hell though. after the tough 4 :p got done, uli was just sitting in the chair for like 10 just sitting and stareing not moving at all. that was funny as hell. ah, good times-good times. but leo, call me dawg.

big B, YOU ARE THE MAN! AND YOU KNOW THIS MAAAAAAAN!

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hey Snoop fo sho I'll hollar at you. I'll come out to da block hit me up on my cellie (708)277-7429 id #109*1045*221 hit me up whenever.

It was a fun night especially when Bumpin got up to tell us to stop ringing the damn bell but then decided to sit there himself and ring it, and when Fish got up and started walking around the cars to trying find a spot to settle in for the night. What a night its one for the books.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info