3800 For those going to Byron this Sunday...

• Thread starter imported_Theautoguy
  • Start date
I

imported_Theautoguy

For those going to Byron, I'm arriving early, around 9-9:30. Where do you want to meet? Last Fall everyone lined up next to the track on the pavement. Another nice spot is on the other side of the track, next to the staging lanes in the grass next to a wide path of pavement, pavement for jacking up cars and grass and shade trees for relaxing. I know that most of the back-up prep and extras are heading to US41, I wanted to see what may be needed or wanted for those going to Byron. Is there enough interest for grilling and snacks, will there be anyone swaping on slicks, etc..?

A few rules that I know;
-Alcohol is allowed at the track but not for those driving
-ET's below 14 seconds require a helmet, a little loose outside of the brackets
-all drivers must wear pants/jeans, no shorts allowed on the track
-check out their website for more rules and track info: http://www.byrondragway.com

I'm bringing;
-LS1M Scanner plus Code Reader
-a few bags of ice in a couple of coolers
-small air tank, enough for a few sets of tires
-digital camera
-helmet

I have available to bring;
-10'x20' canopy and a couple of tables
-a super cooler full of ice bags for a non-profit fee
-floor jack, a couple of 4-ways, and a couple sets of stands
-pulley puller (not for me to use but available to borrow that day)
-I have one of those full size "Fire-N-Ice" grills and I may bring a couple of things to burn as well as some snacks
-several nice lawn chairs
-a laptop for whatever may be needed (I use the LS1M on a Palm Pilot)
-extra helmet
(Sorry, the hookers aren't coming, they decided to hang with another club at Route 66 this Sunday.)

Please post anything you are bringing, have available to bring if needed, or want someone to bring. (include food items if enough people want to grill) Further, lets decide on where to meet at the track, close to the track to watch the action or near the trees and grass to kick back while not in the staging lanes. I know that Sunday will be a bit more loose than originally planned but there is no reason we can't plan a little to make the day that much better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list