3800 anyone wanna come?

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
I know saturday is the mod day, but about 25 min or so past LP's shop there is a racetrack called Blackhawk farms raceway, and my former kart racing club will be running there. This is your chance to see the fastest go-karts in the world pushing speeds up to 150mph. I raced last year, but cant this year, and I will be going to watch until about 3pm and then head over to lp's mod day since it is so close. I just thought this would be a great opportunity for some people to see what I am a 7 time world champion at doing. I believe it is $10 for a spectator pass to get into the pits, but it will be well worth it. I want to see if anyone can beat my track record there of 1:04.36 or 64.36 sec. for a 1.9 mile 9 turn road course (avg speed of almost 120mph.)

If anyone would like to just stop by and see professional kart racing, and then go to the mod day, i will be at the track at 9:00am, so please let me know if interested.

I don't think anyone will come but it would be cool to have some people come out and support karting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• L
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list