3800 How do I delete myself

Originally posted by whitecav_79@May 11 2004, 11:37 PM
how do i delete myself from the forums
Stop posting, within a month or so I think they filter out the unactive users. Or just send a PM to Thalord or Graphics.

But what does this really say to me?? A scream out for attention, does someone need a hug :D

Group hug everyone!

I bet this deleting thing has to do with the INTENSE mod day heep, am I right, or am I right? :)

No, but really in all seriousness what's up?

I don't think you would be posting on how to leave the forum unless you truely wanted to stay... so spit it out :D

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
There is no going back, once you have joined, you have given an oath. You are one of us now. If you try to leave, there will be consequences... I know where you live..ILGPC doesn't take rejection well... I beg you, make your choice wisely, We await your decision to stay.. :eek:

:beating:

j/k..

or am I?

I just dont' feel as though I fit in..I mean I don't have a BUMPIN GTP, I'm just a cavalier. It has nothing to do with anyone on the forums at all, and I enjoyed hanging out with who ever goes to the BK on friday and saturday nights....I can't bring anything to the group, and I don't want to be holding space here when someone better could have it....

just my .02

I'm stuck on this club now? I thought I wasn't a member??? Besides, I might not be on the "team" much longer...tired of the teenager boys

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Who cares if you dont have a GP, or as you put it, a BUMPIN GTP....i drive a chevy Blazer...IM an active member who used to be a moderator on these forums.

If you've got a prob with one of the other members, let me know...I've got connections :) (j/k about that part)

But seriously, don't leave jsut cuz you feel you have nothing to contribute, I didnt feel that way either at the beginning. My first screen name got deleted cuz i never posted. You are more than welcome to stay with us. :)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Dream@May 12 2004, 06:25 PM
Who cares if you dont have a GP, or as you put it, a BUMPIN GTP....i drive a chevy Blazer...IM an active member who used to be a moderator on these forums.

If you've got a prob with one of the other members, let me know...I've got connections :) (j/k about that part)

But seriously, don't leave jsut cuz you feel you have nothing to contribute, I didnt feel that way either at the beginning. My first screen name got deleted cuz i never posted. You are more than welcome to stay with us. :)
Seriously... Half the people who own the cars don't contribute. :)

All joking about the "team" aside, stick around; we're a blast! B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info