gtp4.JPG

gtp2.JPG

gtp6.JPG

:lol:
mazda4.JPG

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hey about giving me like 5 car lengths on the Mazda and you want to run for pink slips??

GTP looks nice I think I saw you before not sure I'm always driving around. If you ever see me just wave hi or a thumbs up. If your feeling lucky just rev and its on always willing to participate in any illegal racing activity.

C

Charged97

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@May 11 2004, 06:22 PM
Hey about giving me like 5 car lengths on the Mazda and you want to run for pink slips??

GTP looks nice I think I saw you before not sure I'm always driving around. If you ever see me just wave hi or a thumbs up. If your feeling lucky just rev and its on always willing to participate in any illegal racing activity.
Damn, everyone wants some of the Mazda..it doesn't race due to the fact that it can't get out of it's own way. B)

It's possible you seen me, but not with the wheels done as I haven't had it up here since I finished them. The last time the car was in chicago was back in December I believe.

...and I'm always down for some fun. B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info