3800 Kind of a newbie...

C

Charged97

I've been registered for a while and posted a few things on the old board..anyways, just wanted to introduce myself.

Name's Jason, got a modded 97 GTP that I've owned for 3 years, a 91 626 for a beater, live in Wrigleyville (3400 block of Clark, just north of the Sheffield/Clark/Newport intersection). I recently have become more mobile since a car wreck in March 03 left me on crutches for about a year w/ a badly shattered right ankle. Anyways, long story short, I'm better now, lookin to get out and meet some of you guys, do some racin, hangin out, and partyin. Anyone live close to the Wrigleyville area at all? If not, I'm down for something, anything, I just don't know anyone round this board. ;)

I

imported_GraFFix

I dont live close to wrigleyville...but I do live in the city..NW side close to harlem and irving

Theres a HUGE mod day get together this weekend coming up, also some racing at both Byron and US41
I believe all the info is stickied in the events section.

maybe you can make it out...there will be a ton of people at the mod day im sure.

Ohh and... :welcome:

C

Charged97

Originally posted by snoop@May 11 2004, 03:53 PM
dude, i remember you. didnt we race last year or something.

you had the cast on your foot right. how is your foot?

n-e-ways: WWWHHHHAAAATTTTUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
Hey man, what's goin on? Yeah, that was me. The ankle has gotten LOTS better and I'm ready to get back into the scene after about a year off. I bet we are both quite a bit more modded than then, but the difference is you prolly have yours all installed. :lol: I got a host of things that I need to get done, and now that I'm getting back to almost 100%, it's time to start gettin them done.

I would love to come to that mod/race weekend...dammit, I have previous engagements this weekend back home around Springfield, IL, where I used to live. I hope I can make the next get together....I'll prolly be in my beater though until I can get the stuff I got on the car. Oh well, it'll be nice to meet people anyways, and the beater is hillarious. :lol:

C

Charged97

Originally posted by GraFFix@May 11 2004, 03:43 PM
I dont live close to wrigleyville...but I do live in the city..NW side close to harlem and irving

Theres a HUGE mod day get together this weekend coming up, also some racing at both Byron and US41
I believe all the info is stickied in the events section.

maybe you can make it out...there will be a ton of people at the mod day im sure.

Ohh and... :welcome:
I think I've seen your car before...maybe not though. I've seen a dark green gtp w/ an Intense sticker on the back window, an aftermarket spoiler, and a ramair hood drive by the front of the apartment(I'm on the 3rd floor so I'm lookin down). Anyways, you ever spend anytime over by that area? Also, whoevers car it is, is modded and sounds real good.

And to everyone else, thanks for the welcome. :)

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Hey, I live on th South Side with Fredo. (mybluegtp) We are close to the Marquette Pk. area. We could hang. But we have to watch the Sox though. Just kidding. I also broke both ankles. My right worse that the left. Im back up too. I know how you feel. Bring lots of beer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info