3800 Paging Tammy

yeah, i was shocked to see you on the tv. i was watching the story about him getting hit, and then they showed his wife. they then panned back to show the family, and i though "that girl looks just like tammy" they then showed another guy talk (maybe your brother" and i saw john in the background with his ABT shirt on. I then talked to denise to see if she heard anything.

sorry about what happened. that really sucks. glad he came home and is doing better. from the story, it seems like idot workers get hit often! sucks.

TinyTam95

Regular
Nov 16, 2008
Hey everyone........

Thanks again for all the kind words. The job that my Dad has is very dangerous, and things like what happen to him is scary. I am glad that it wasn't any worse then it was. My Dad worked with a guy named Eddie Gates, and 6 months ago he too was hit by a car and died. Yesterday was the 6 month mark when Eddie died and it was the same day that my Dad was hit. I think that Eddie was my Dad's "guardian angel", and I am thankful for that and the guy that used my Dad's raido to call for help! Just please becarefull when you are on the EXPRESSWAY!!!!!!!!! :)

Tammy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info