3800 Check out this!

It was alittle bit easier for me to get the car up there.... it's the first one :) PFYC put up a post in LS1GTO.com for people to summit pictures to them, and i just got done taking quite a few nice pics so I summited them right away.

The grand Prixs are another story, many people summit pictures daily I would think, but I can't see why your bad ass car wouldn't be up there soon. Tell us when they do if someone doesn't catch it first!

Speed inc built a set that will be out shortly that put down an extra 30 HP to the rear wheels! It is quite expensive though, $800 I think, but they come coated and all.

I am too afraid to change the exhaust on this car I like the way it sounds stock, I don't want to ruin that. It is true duals already from the factory, so I don't care to gain a few horsepower to lose the sound. I am looking at a pretty sweet heads and cam kit from speed inc that runs about $1800 that would really awaken this car. Most likely though I will just do Nitrous for the summer... heads and cam will follow maybe this winter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info