3800 What happened last night at BK!!!!

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
well leo if it makes ya feel any better... I got 3 tickets today so compared to your 2 ... you're WEAK!

(clocked 82 in a 40 , ticket written for 79 in a 40 , negligent driving for multiple lane changes and no front plate)

(apparently 40 over the limit is some kinda a felony thing.. so the cop at least cut me a break ... even though I got up to95 before I shutdown....)

Originally posted by horist@May 8 2004, 11:58 PM
well leo if it makes ya feel any better... I got 3 tickets today so compared to your 2 ... you're WEAK!

(clocked 82 in a 40 , ticket written for 79 in a 40 , negligent driving for multiple lane changes and no front plate)

(apparently 40 over the limit is some kinda a felony thing.. so the cop at least cut me a break ... even though I got up to95 before I shutdown....)
its classified as reckless driving, which is a class A misdemanor (sp?) I know..ive been there except mine was for 60 over the limit (on the highway).

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I went up there Saturday to shoot pool with one of my boys. When we pulled into the parking lot the cops were kicking everyone out so I didn't even bother going into BK I went straight to Cue can do and parked up. I won't be able to go this Friday night have plans already with a friend so can't make it just becareful when you guys go out there. Plus I don't know if I'll be going out there that often its weak the city has more runs and alot less hassle from the cops. if I do head out there it would be to go play pool at Cue can do I'm not trying to get busted and the cops are being real dicks out there. Maybe I'll go to chill who knows its possible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info