3800 WTH..NOt even safe in Wrigleyville anymore~

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by GraFFix@May 7 2004, 02:40 PM
even the gays are packing heat....
ROFLMAO!

I dont ever want to hear another damn Flub fan tell me that Sox Park is not safe.

What does piss me off is how the media is trying to cover this up and says it has nothing to do with the Flub Fans.

If this would of happened at Sox Park it would of been all over the front page and they would saying something like "Sox Fans do it again..."

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by Fish@May 7 2004, 02:37 PM
well, Rocky has been posting today, so we know hes ok. :D
:lol: Yup It wasnt me.

Seriously this is messed up. People are trying to say the the Sox fan should of never been there and are asking what he was doing at a Cubs game. Every Sox game I go to, theres like 20 Cub Fans, so it goes both ways. Anyone should be able to go watch a baseball game and not have to worry about getting shot or run over.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Rocky@May 7 2004, 02:57 PM
I dont ever want to hear another damn Flub fan tell me that Sox Park is not safe.

What does piss me off is how the media is trying to cover this up and says it has nothing to do with the Flub Fans.

If this would of happened at Sox Park it would of been all over the front page and they would saying something like "Sox Fans do it again..."
what does it have to do with a cubs fan? the guy hit a passing suv with a mini bat. No where in the whole article did it say the guy who got out and shot him was a cubs fan. The guys who driving by may have been who knows what....

This happened outside Wrigley field, not inside, how much stuff goes on outside a ballpark everyday across the nation, more than what we hear. Well, until someone gets killed. Anywhere nowadays ya gotta be careful it seems,

The only reason why the Sox fans are getting shit about what goes on inside the park is cause there's been 2 incidents where people have been attacked.

I do however remember when the cubs fan stole the dodgers pitchers hat and there was the brawl down the right field line.

I admit, I was even at a cubs game once and a guy jumped from the bleachers and outran the guys from security for over 5 minutes. He finally slid into 2nd base and layed there waiting for them to come get him. He never touched a player, he just ran circles around Patterson in center field..LOL

Now how many times does this go on at every stadium every day? TONS they just dont' put it on tv anymore. So to spin this as a Cubs/SOx thing makes no sense.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Rocky@May 7 2004, 02:59 PM

Seriously this is messed up. People are trying to say the the Sox fan should of never been there and are asking what he was doing at a Cubs game. Every Sox game I go to, theres like 20 Cub Fans, so it goes both ways. Anyone should be able to go watch a baseball game and not have to worry about getting shot or run over.
I agree completley with you. But this could have happened in milwaukee or new york anywhere

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by dole21+May 7 2004, 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dole21 @ May 7 2004, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rocky@May 7 2004, 02:57 PM

what does it have to do with a cubs fan? the guy hit a passing suv with a mini bat. No where in the whole article did it say the guy who got out and shot him was a cubs fan. The guys who driving by may have been who knows what....

This happened outside Wrigley field, not inside, how much stuff goes on outside a ballpark everyday across the nation, more than what we hear. Well, until someone gets killed. Anywhere nowadays ya gotta be careful it seems,

The only reason why the Sox fans are getting shit about what goes on inside the park is cause there's been 2 incidents where people have been attacked.

I do however remember when the cubs fan stole the dodgers pitchers hat and there was the brawl down the right field line.

I admit, I was even at a cubs game once and a guy jumped from the bleachers and outran the guys from security for over 5 minutes. He finally slid into 2nd base and layed there waiting for them to come get him. He never touched a player, he just ran circles around Patterson in center field..LOL

Now how many times does this go on at every stadium every day? TONS they just dont' put it on tv anymore. So to spin this as a Cubs/SOx thing makes no sense. [/b][/quote]
Thats my point exactly, it should not become a Sox vs Cubs thing. In my opinion the media was extremely stupid for saying it was a Sox fan that was killed. Why did they have to say that? All its going to cause is some fights and more hatred between Sox and Cubs.

All Im trying to say is that HAD it been on the South Side the media would be making this as big as possible, especially had it been a Cub fan that got killed.

Its how it is.

GTPj

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Chicago
Originally posted by Rocky+May 7 2004, 02:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ May 7 2004, 02:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fish@May 7 2004, 02:37 PM
well, Rocky has been posting today, so we know hes ok. :D
:lol: Yup It wasnt me.

Seriously this is messed up. People are trying to say the the Sox fan should of never been there and are asking what he was doing at a Cubs game. Every Sox game I go to, theres like 20 Cub Fans, so it goes both ways. Anyone should be able to go watch a baseball game and not have to worry about getting shot or run over. [/b][/quote]
its is messed up and this could happen anywhere and at any park...very sad

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Rocky@May 7 2004, 03:25 PM

Thats my point exactly, it should not become a Sox vs Cubs thing. In my opinion the media was extremely stupid for saying it was a Sox fan that was killed. Why did they have to say that? All its going to cause is some fights and more hatred between Sox and Cubs.

All Im trying to say is that HAD it been on the South Side the media would be making this as big as possible, especially had it been a Cub fan that got killed.

Its how it is.
True, agree with ya there. The media does play a part in the rivalry.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info