3800 TOG Horsepower Gains

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by markymarc@May 6 2004, 11:09 AM
I am having my TOG's installed soon. Has anyone tested the pre/post numbers for HP and TQ from TOG's? I know it varies with application, car, and supporting mods, but what is a good estimate for what these will add? Is it true that you lose some low end TQ?
This info is readily available if you choose to search for it, but since you didn't TOGs will net a totaly stock L67 ~18HP at the wheels. This is using the stock pulley w/nothing ported/polished and no other exhaust mods. The gains go up accordingly as the mods do. You will lose some low end TQ if you don't pulley down after intalling them but you'll gain some HP on the top end. If you do pulley down the lost TQ will return along with an additoinal 25HP depending on pulley size :D

with just an air bot (9" k&n), togs, hi flow cat, and 3" exhaust, and stock sc pulley, i got a 13.98 1/4 mile.

so yeah, headers help out a lot. and about hp numbers. i went on a dyno after i ran my 13, and i got 202 whp! uhhhh.... i don't think that number was correct. a few of us at the dyno that day were getting low numbers. i think i got 135 tq too! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info