3800 This actually looks like it may work!!!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
electric blower is a bilge blower for a boat to vent the engin compartment so the gas fumes don't ignite would make a diffrence on a 5 hp brigs, but your car sucks more air than that blower could push in already.

but if you want one i will sell you one for like 65 bucks :p

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I think its pretty interesting. How much boost is projected from this thing? A boat bilge would work.

I think we maybe a little hasty on the performance. If your TB is sucking around 160CFM and you artificially blow another 180 in arent you then getting 340CFM respectively?

I understand that your not going to get SC boost levels but I wonder how much pressure that thing will put out.

Well you have to understad, if you can find a bilge blower that has a higher cfm than the stock TB at WOT. Then mounted a WOT activated switch so it would turn on whever you floored it. I am guessing there could be some gain. If you mounted it between the stock airbox and the TB. Just modify the rubber elbow. The switch you can run threw the fire wall and locate behind the drivers pedal so whenver you put maximum pressure on the pedal, the switch would activate the " blower" in turn giving you a gain. I am not talking about doing this stuff to the L67, this is all for the L36. For $20 bucks for a 250 cfm bilge blower and another $2.00 for the switch, this could be worth while for me to exsperiment with. I just was looking at the one on ebay, and it gave me that idea. But does anybody know what the CFM of a stock L36 TB is at WOT?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info