3800 BK this friday 5-7-04

Where do u usually park because we are there EVERY Friday night. I'm shocked I've never seen your group...We usually end up tailing it in Jewels' lot cuz we have to many cars to be in the BK lot.

I'm trying to get that Silver truck with the fiberglass bed liner on the team...that truck is SWEET..he generally parks right next to the tanning place.

Alright...well look for me ok? My car will be easier to find! The cops aren't cracking down that hard, the patrol the area...like two weeks ago a car was speeding through the parking lot and the cop just sat there. I think also the last time we went, there were two winter beaters that actually ran into one another, so they had us all leave...but it should be good times! U need to hook up with me, there are good times to be had! B)

BLK00GTP

Regular
Jan 20, 2009
Schaumburg
That place is a waste of time. Underage Bitches drinking and causing problems and attracting the police. Fights breaking out and people getting thrown on other peoples cars. It was nice to go there 4-5 years ago, but now its a waste of time to get harrased by the police and chased from each cruise spot to another. Especially when you live in schaumburg and the police remember your car, and pull you over in the middle of the day to harrass you some more.
Did I mention the gay ricers who think there 4 banngers are fast bumpin there shitty systems and flashing the latest AutoZone RICER gear.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I'll be there Friday night Ryan I'm going to be in the Jewel parking lot I was there last time and there were like 4 other GP's with me. I know Tom(gtpkid) was there. Just look for my car or call me if you see me. (708)277-7429 and this goes for anyone that spot's me.

As far as ppl fighting I haven't seen this, but let some fool fall on my car that's his a$$.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by syP@May 5 2004, 10:30 PM
Well yvonne, you will see my black GTP with red overlays, and James (iliveonnitro)'s GT that is beige.

Dole: The Burger King on Roselle road in schaumburg around... 10:00pm+

Hope to see you guys there.
I'm not going today with my gold grand prix.

I'm sleeping over at Zack's house...gonna put on my headers and get my exhaust done Sat morning.

Originally posted by BLK00GTP@May 6 2004, 09:29 AM
That place is a waste of time. Underage Bitches drinking and causing problems and attracting the police. Fights breaking out and people getting thrown on other peoples cars. It was nice to go there 4-5 years ago, but now its a waste of time to get harrased by the police and chased from each cruise spot to another. Especially when you live in schaumburg and the police remember your car, and pull you over in the middle of the day to harrass you some more.
Did I mention the gay ricers who think there 4 banngers are fast bumpin there shitty systems and flashing the latest AutoZone RICER gear.
Do I sense a hint of jealousy?? IF YOU WERE THERE RECENTLY it's not like that. the reasons why fights break out is because punks who like to talk crap and not show appreciation for one's car get trampled on.

The problem is I think you have a real hard time accepting the fact that you aren't the only one who has a nice car.

Your attitude sucks. :angry:

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
pfft excuses excuses :p I was there till about 1 then left ... cops weren't an issue... few jagoffs (one f**k ina green turd gen camaro kept doing burnouts... then when people told him to stop he thought he was all cute and started doing another... then finally left)

The only cop that came through was a schaumburg cop in a z28 ... he seemed cool... but the car was stock :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info