3800 Whos car is here?

I

imported_snoop

if i had to guess, it is joeyboy777 on this site. does the car have the body kit on it, if so, then it is joe. he is a real good guy, cool as hell. he will be at the mod day at brians i think. he doesnt post much here though. and hell yeah, his car is tight.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by LPSPEED2@May 5 2004, 11:16 AM
OH SNOOP, YOU LOOKIN FOR A JOB? SINCE YOU KNOW A BIT ABOUT TRANNIES MAYBE I CAN GET YOU IN HERE? IL TALK TO MY POPS IF U'R INTERESTED.
i REALLY appreciate the offer LP, but right i have a jobby job. i REALLY appreciate the offer though. if its ok, i could help you out if you need me there for something major or something. i would love to help you out. just give me a call. 708-268-9068

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Indeed, this is my car....
A few days after snoop installed the headers, I was driving ... stopped at a light... then the car did not move anymore.

Snoop did a great job on the headers, I was gonna stop by his place thursday when I was supposed to have jim install the rest of the exhaust.... I guess that is not happening.

I brought it to LPSPEED2's place cause I seen him on here... I will most likely be going all out. I need to.

So thats my ride. I cant wait to see what work will be done. Hopefully I will have it all put together by the 15th for hangin out then racin. Id like to see what she does after the new installs.

Joe A

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
What would be recommended. This will be a daily driver, i just like racing once in a while. I need it to be dependable.

raybestos clutches... cool

Higher stall TQ (2200-2500), which one, On intenses site I only see 300, 350, and 400, is the 2200 2500 the rpm at stall?

Single chain conversion.. will choose

3.29 or 3.69 gears.. which one? The 3.69 will be more intense, who else is running this? hows the mpg and ride?

Imput shaft- maybe ill get one from intense, mod days coming... Does anyone have an intense or zzp shaft?

Shift kit - I have one already, set on the highest setting. Ill see if they can use it.

Any opinions are welcome.
I need a good trans

Joe A

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
ok, for the tranny swap (this was asked earlier) normal price is $400, for ILGPC he will do it for $300.

Joe, I think you will like it. I was going to tell you that the DP wasn't connected to the rest of the exhaust, but you just said that. As soon as we open her up, we will see what is salvagable, and go from there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info