3800 My Sub Enclosure

ThePizzaGXP

5.3 liters of stockness
Dec 17, 2008
Carpentersville, IL
So myself and the friend of mine that did most of the work were talkin about makin a mold of mine, and burnin' out a few. The few people I've showed my box to seemed to really like it, so I figured I'd see if there'd be any interest in having one.

Most likely 4+ layers of fiberglass, either ready for paint, or carpeted. We figured $200/ea. wouldn't be out of question. (Again, give opinion) Check out the link, and lemme know if you'd be interested in one. We're just starting to look into it, so even a "sometime down the road" would work.

Sub Enclosure Pics B)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

If you have 2 subs, you could do what I did. (I have a 2dr, BTW) I mounted them behind the panels under the rear windows (I fit some JL 10w04's) The space itself makes a nice cabinet for that woofer, but it needs to be filled with poly. It's kinda cool to see the whole side of the car shake too. My box in the trunk was definately better (as far as sound goes), but this was a compromise to be able to take weight off the ass of my car so I could launch it.

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@May 5 2004, 02:30 PM
If you have 2 subs, you could do what I did. (I have a 2dr, BTW) I mounted them behind the panels under the rear windows (I fit some JL 10w04's) The space itself makes a nice cabinet for that woofer, but it needs to be filled with poly. It's kinda cool to see the whole side of the car shake too. My box in the trunk was definately better (as far as sound goes), but this was a compromise to be able to take weight off the ass of my car so I could launch it.
Ron-

Hey do you have pictures of what this looks like?
I would be interested in seeing this! :D

-Rich

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by rjaz gtp+May 5 2004, 01:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rjaz gtp @ May 5 2004, 01:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel@May 5 2004, 02:30 PM
Ron-

Hey do you have pictures of what this looks like?
I would be interested in seeing this! :D

-Rich [/b][/quote]
Sorry, no pics, there's not much to see. When the panel is on, all you can see is the grill covers, and they are color matched fabric. The grills are below the armreasts in the area that sinks in next to the seat. It gave me the opportunity to mount the amp cleanly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info